Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Birds { No. 1 }

In honor of Valentines Day being exactly one week away, I've decided to create a post each day filled with goodies, inspiration, and just general, all-around loveliness!

I am a huge Etsy fan, and I love when someone can point me in the direction of a new and wonderful store (since you can easily spend all day lost in Etsy wonderland and still miss little gems like these!) One of my favorite blogs introduced me to this one and it truly was as splendid as promised! Of course, I quickly had a cart full of trims, tags, and all the fabulous adornments a girl needs for some first rate DIY Valentines ♥

Inspire Lovely (a fantastically appropriate name!) specializes in those finishing touches that makes something remarkable, and is chalk full of all the makings you need to bring the projects in your imagination to life.


I know that I am so looking forward to the many, many more Inspire Lovely purchases in my future ♥ And you simply must go check them out here ~Inspire Lovely~ XO-'83

No comments:

Post a Comment