Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Birds { No. 3 }

Ah, Paris ~ can you imagine a more romantic place?? It is the quintessential Valentines Day destination, non?? Ok a little confession, I have never actually been there persay, but I do have lovely little day dreams about it quite often and I took two years of french in high school ... that counts for something right? The point is, that if the Parisian reality of it all isn't everything my dreams are made of, then I would prefer to remain blissfully unaware.

I adore images of Paris, with the amazing architecture and gorgeous design, the opulent intérieurs; I find it all so charming ♥ Every time I see photos of a perfectly staged Parisian apartment I start itching to buy obscenely ornate white furniture, or something gold and baroque, or velvet, or...



So until the day comes that I find myself in Paris with my own handsome Valentine I will just continue to lust after their macaroons, fashion {talk about a love affair ♥ ♥}, and fabulous corner cafes. I will keep shamelessly forcing my son to learn the words to Frère Jacques, while I pretend to be Marion Cotillard giving a garden party at Versailles. Qu'ils mangent du gâteau! XO -'83

No comments:

Post a Comment