Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Birds { No. 2 }

Vintage. Vintage. Vintage! That's what I am loving today. Well, actually I love it everyday. I love vintage jewelry, and clothes, and photos; but mostly I love vintage furniture ♥ ♥ ♥ In fact I don't have enough hearts to express just how much I love it. Suffice it to say, it's a lot. I also love parties (oh, that one will be getting its very own day!) and last weekend the most miraculous thing happened .... these two things collided in a most marvelous and serendipitous way...

See I've had my heart set on featuring some head turning, vintage furniture at a very special upcoming soiree, but had no idea where in the world I would be finding the kind of pieces that existed in my mind. Then in a moment of semi-divine, internet intervention, there it was ... Found. No really, it was called Found. A vintage rentals company in L.A., and the answer to all my {furniture} prayers!!!

Here is just a sneak peek of a few of the pieces I have coming my way, which is just a taste of what they have to offer. Loves! You can view their extensive inventory here, but consider yourself warned that you may just fall hopelessly in love.


They have been a dream to work with; anyone who shares my love of fabulous vintage furniture and has taste that good, is a friend of mine. The only down side to all this is how I am ever going to bring myself to part with them. Oh, I hate goodbyes. XO-'83

No comments:

Post a Comment