Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Birds { No. 7 }

Sundays. They're my favorite. I LOVE Sundays. I also love sundaes, but that is an entirely different matter. I love them because they are special ♥ They're special because everything moves slower (like me), and they have that easy feeling that so often gets lost in the hustle and bustle of life. On Sunday, you can stroll instead of walk, you can brunch instead of breakfast, or have supper not dinner. You can stay in your P.J.'s till noon an nobody is going to wonder what is wrong with you ("What! she's still in her jammies?? I wonder whats wrong with her ... "Oh, it's Sunday you say? Well in that case..."). Plus it is a proven fact (by me) that babies give their mamas more kisses on Sundays. Then there's my personal favorite; it is entirely exceptable to get back into bed at any given time, even if you're over 5.
Not everyone respects the sanctity of Sundays the way they should though; in fact I am ashamed to say that my husband rarely observes this weekly holiday. It's appalling really, I mean even God took a nap on Sunday. Mark my words I will convert him into a Sunday lover ... If it's the last thing I do... For this is the day that the Lord has made ♥ For now, if you need me I will be cozy, in my yummy little bed, watching extra T.V. and collecting kisses.

1 comment:

  1. I love you just a tad more than I love Sundays! But I am extremely envious of your bed (always have been!) Oh and you busted me on the jammies (expect the noon part; it was more like, well, ummm, all day today! ~'79

    ReplyDelete