Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is making me happy today...

Aside from the obvious; waking up next to my husband (what a treat!) and good morning baby kisses (heaven!), these things are bringing sunshine into my life today...

My great friend Jennifer, whom my son calls G.G. (of course now we all do), makes the most delicious treats. Imagine my excitement when this yummy little bundle showed up! I confess, when paired with a cup of coffee it makes for my dream breakfast! Guilty pleasures...

Even more exciting than cookies (I know!) is a special little package I got I the mail the other day; a darling box of my very own business cards! See, there was this little idea that had been hatched to start up a boutique event styling business a while back. (I would call it "Bluebird Productions", more on the name inspiration later...) Timid as I am, I was having a hard time committing to putting myself out there in such a big way, and then out of the "blue" these lovelies arrived! My friend had commissioned them and sent them to me, I'm thinking it was just the kick in the fanny I needed.... Here goes nothing! I will keep you posted as to where this new adventure takes me! XO-'83

No comments:

Post a Comment