Monday, May 2, 2011

Listed {An Update}

This is what made my May Day beautiful yesterday.



Thank you GG ~XO



So I wanted to do this yesterday, as we started a new week, but it turned out that I just couldn't be bothered (hehe!).  But if memory serves, I have some list updating to do....

  • Exercise....You know, like yoga or semi-brisk walking Eat lots of ice cream
I would like to be hugely self congratulatory and say that, as of today, I have been to yoga TWO whole Mondays in a row. I really didn't think I could actually make myself do it...... Well, I guess I really showed me, didn't I?

Plus! Please note exhibit A:


Exhibit A
I'd say that this pretty much covers the whole, lots of ice cream thing, huh? Six glorious scoops of cherries jubilee. And just for future reference when you order six scoops of ice cream they put it in a giant tub, which quite possibly makes it even better. Oh, I would like to say that this is totally different then getting, like, a hand packed pint or something. The difference being pints are made to be eaten in servings, scoops are meant to be eaten all at once {and really they just taste better don't they?}.

  • Expose the boys one new thing a week {Because I love it when Cade says "I've never seen that afore!"}
This week in new-things-news, Cade got to take a special trip to the firehouse and go on a private tour, complete with fireman hat and badge. Then as an added bonus the bird nest in the planter right outside the back door, which one day we discovered four perfect little eggs in  {Cade and I checked up on them daily of course} finally hatched! And there really were tiny little birds in them! {I can't explain to you what part of this surprised me} 


Exhibit B
Yes, I know it just looks like a funny little pile of fluff, and no, baby birds aren't particularly adorable {as far as baby animals go} but it was amazing, and exciting, and seeing the joy and wonder it brought Cade was priceless. 

  • Throw gobs of uber amazing parties
As an update I would just like to say that I am actively and fervently working on bringing this one to fruition!

  • Make lots of lists
Oh the lists I've made this week.....

  • Blog more regularly *
I'm going to go ahead and say CHECK

Here's to another great week XO~'83



No comments:

Post a Comment